» Application Requirements of Mevlana Exchange Programme
Application Requirements of Mevlana Exchange Programme
In order to be a Mevlana Exchange Programme student - The students must be studying at associate degree, bachelor degree, master degree or phd degree of higher education programmes - Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and undergraduate students must be at least 2,5 on a four point scale. - Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, PhD) must be at least 3.00 on a four point scale. - 50% language score + 50% GPA o The students studying in their first year at associate or bachelor degree and the students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of graduate degrees can not participate in this programme at their first semester.
This content was issued on 09.04.2013 and has been viewed for 1399 times.
- ACADEMIC CALENDER FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2019-202030.01.2019
- 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR ASSESSMENT RESULTS FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME28.06.2016
- 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME SCHEDULE20.03.2015
- 2014-2015 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME RESULTS FOR THE TEACHING STAFF AND STUDENTS21.07.2014
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND PAYMENTS FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014
- TERMS OF APPLICATION FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014