2014-2015 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME RESULTS FOR THE TEACHING STAFF AND STUDENTS
For the Incoming Academic Staff and Students:
MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
2014-2015 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME RESULTS FOR THE STUDENTS AND TEACHING STAFF
2014-2015 Mevlana Student/Academic Staff Exchange Programme is decided to be carried out according to the criteria below:
The documents of 2014-2015 Mevlana Exchange Programme for Academic Staff were analyzed and the names of the successful academic staff are announced in the attached file.
The applications of the academic staff who benefited from Mevlana program before or abdicated despite of their application and applied for 2014-2015 Academic year are accepted as academic staff without fund since they benefited from the program or abdicated. However, aforementioned academic staff will be sent funded if the economic conditions are sufficient.
The academic staffs who have applied for Mevlana Exchange program are need to submit the related language certificate which is equivalent with the language of the department of the targeted university to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, they will not be paid.
The documents of 2014-2015 Mevlana Exchange Programme for Students were analyzed and the names of the successful students are announced in the attached file.
The scholarship will be given for one academic year (maximum 8 months) according to the academic calender of Trakya University. No payment will be made apart from that.
Successful students are need to prepare the required documents as soon as possible and send them to Mevlana Office.
Please click on the attached file for the results.
- ACADEMIC CALENDER FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2019-202030.01.2019
- 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR ASSESSMENT RESULTS FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME28.06.2016
- 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME SCHEDULE20.03.2015
- 2014-2015 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME RESULTS FOR THE TEACHING STAFF AND STUDENTS21.07.2014
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND PAYMENTS FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014
- TERMS OF APPLICATION FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014