» Scholarships During the Mevlana Exchange Programme: Terms and conditions for academic staff
Scholarships During the Mevlana Exchange Programme: Terms and conditions for academic staff
Within the scope of Mevlana Exchange Programme, travel allowance stated in the Travel Expense Law no.6245 may be paid to incoming and outgoing academic staff while travel allowance and additional course fees may be paid as stated in Travel Expense Law no.6245 and article 10 of the Law no.2547. CHE Executive Board is authorized to determine additional course fees due to the countries and titles.
This content was issued on 09.04.2013 and has been viewed for 1283 times.
- ACADEMIC CALENDER FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2019-202030.01.2019
- 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR ASSESSMENT RESULTS FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME28.06.2016
- 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME SCHEDULE20.03.2015
- 2014-2015 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME RESULTS FOR THE TEACHING STAFF AND STUDENTS21.07.2014
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND PAYMENTS FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014
- TERMS OF APPLICATION FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014