» Do the students who participate in the programme repeat the courses/semesters taken at the host institution?
Do the students who participate in the programme repeat the courses/semesters taken at the host institution?
As the course(s) to be taken in the host institution are officially agreed to be counted in advance within the Learning Protocol, the students do not repeat any courses/semesters when they return.
This content was issued on 09.04.2013 and has been viewed for 951 times.
- ACADEMIC CALENDER FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2019-202030.01.2019
- 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR ASSESSMENT RESULTS FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME28.06.2016
- 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME SCHEDULE20.03.2015
- 2014-2015 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME RESULTS FOR THE TEACHING STAFF AND STUDENTS21.07.2014
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND PAYMENTS FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014
- TERMS OF APPLICATION FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014