» Do students have to pay any tuition fee when they participate in Mevlana Exchange Programme?
Do students have to pay any tuition fee when they participate in Mevlana Exchange Programme?
Students do not pay any tuition fees to the host institution during the programme, but they continue to pay the obligatory tuition fees to their home institutions. They do not pay any extra fee to the host institution within the scope of the exchange programme.
This content was issued on 09.04.2013 and has been viewed for 977 times.
- ACADEMIC CALENDER FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2019-202030.01.2019
- 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR ASSESSMENT RESULTS FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME28.06.2016
- 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME SCHEDULE20.03.2015
- 2014-2015 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME RESULTS FOR THE TEACHING STAFF AND STUDENTS21.07.2014
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND PAYMENTS FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014
- TERMS OF APPLICATION FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS28.03.2014